Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Intergalatic Nemesis

by Drew Martin
I remember discussing the future with my middle school friends as we walked around the quiet streets of our suburban town in New Jersey during the mid 80s. We all knew exactly what we were going to do. I was going to be an artist, and my good friend Jason Neulander was going to be an actor. Jason was multi-talented and was in all the school plays. When we were even younger, in elementary school, we used to collaborate on books. He would write them. I would draw them. We went our separate ways for college on different coasts and never really kept in touch after that.

I am so proud to say that Jason is living the dream. He wrote, and now  directs a live-action graphic novel called The Intergalatic Nemesis, which combines comic book visuals projected on a big screen and live stage performance in a radio play style. The Intergalatic Nemesis just wrapped up a week of performances at The New Victory Theater on 42nd Street in Manhattan is now moving on to Canada, Scotland and around the United States.

Click here to watch a trailer of the performance and to see more information about The Intergalatic Nemesis.